Results 快猫成版视频


What can affect my results

The University can accept undergraduate courses completed at regionally accredited institutions of higher learning.

The University can accept ACE recommended credits for military or civilian workforce experiences as listed in the National Guide, National College Credit Recommendation Service (NCCRS), Joint Services Transcript (JST), etc.

Developmental or remedial courses do not transfer, with the exception of select remedial math courses that are posted for prerequisite purposes only. The credits will not be used toward total degree hours.

Technical and/or vocational courses do not transfer, unless taken as part of a regionally accredited associate's degree and deemed appropriate for transfer.

Continuing education unit (CEU) courses do not transfer.

Credits from institutions that operate on the quarter system will be converted to semester hours. This is done by multiplying the quarter credit hours by 2/3 or by dividing the number of quarter hours by 1.5.


Quarter Hours    Semester Hours
1                                  .6666
2                                 1.3333
3                                 2
4                                 2.6666
5                                 3.3333

Grades of Pass/Satisfactory at the undergraduate level are acceptable as long as the credit is equivalent to a C grade or better.

Each college determines how courses will be applied to meet general education and program requirements. A course that is determined to fulfill a general education area at one institution may not be acceptable as a TROY general studies requirement.

In addition, for a transfer course to be awarded as a TROY science course it must have a laboratory component. Equivalent science courses without a verified lab component will be applied to the lecture course only until the lab can be verified.

Credit from community colleges is considered to be lower level and is generally applicable only to freshman (1100-level) and sophomore (2200-level) requirements. Some select 3300-level awards are allowed as approved by the departments.

Additional documentation may be required (e.g., syllabus or course descriptions) if further review of a course equivalency is desired.

Once this course-by-course credit evaluation is completed an academic program evaluation can be performed to determine what courses will be for a declared major/program/minor combination. A student should check with his/her academic advisor on how to obtain an 'Official' Academic Program Evaluation, which is a separate process from the transfer credit evaluation, or an online request can be made at the Registrar's Request for Official Academic Evaluation AND/OR Change of Major form.



Cookie Acknowledgment
This website uses cookies to collect information and to improve your browsing experience. Please review our privacy statement for more information.